Australian made Leggings/Pants/Tights (Blue Fire Trucks)
If you have a Fire Truck obsessed little one then our blue Fire Truck Kid's Leggings are the perfect gift. A vibrant Red Fire Truck on blue fabric - this is our most popular print.
- Good Quality material - All sourced from Scandinavia and Europe
- Many fabrics carry the Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX label which means all components are tested for harmful substances and is harmless for human health
- Fabrics are Toddler tough - Very durable and made to last
- Made in my own home in the Perth Hills of Western Australia
- Made with a anti-roll elasticated waist for your child's comfort. All our items are hand-sewn using an overlocker and coverstitch machine for a professional finish
- Ready made and available with NEXT BUSINESS DAY shipping
Available in sizes 0 - 3 Months right up to 5 - 6 Years. Bigger sizes available on request.
Wash inside out - Machine washable on a 30 cycle, do not tumble dry.
At Frog and Molly we pride ourselves on our quality and finish. We have many return customers who are very happy with our products - Please check out our reviews on our website.
Harry loves his fire truck pants and wants to wear them everyday! Luckily they are great quality and wash well ❤️
This is my second pair in this print my son loves it so much we went the next size up .
Fantastic prints and quality , still looks good after a year of lots of wear and washing . Good Generous sizing
I got these pants for my grandchildren and they love them. Because these were hand made and well made there won't be alot around the same. Genuine.And..Australian Made even better. Very happy grandmother
Awesome quality and locally made - easy to use website and ordering and dispatched straight away - highly recommend
Such a fan of these Frog and Molly tights, can’t tell enough people about them, they are high quality fabric, wash well, available in larger sizes and the design means they are comfortable and don’t ride up like some other tights brands we have tried. Support an Australian business a buy a pair - you won’t regret it.